Multi Purpose Bottle Brush
The EcoCoconut Bottle Brush is made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified recycled Rubber trees grown in a plantation and replanted at the end of their life, with the wood used for our brush handles. The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk which is the outside of dried coconuts.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At yukonmall.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
After looking around a lot, I decided this was the most eco friendly option. The only thing that could be improved with the actual brush - the metal wire between the handle and the brush could do with being a bit more stiff, I find it bends when you put any pressure on it. It bends back easily as well but I imagine this will weaken it over time. other than that I'm happy with my purchase.
Works well at cleaning inside my flasks and bottles. Looks attractive. Make sure you leave it to dry after use, and should be fine for a long time, I reckon.
Love that it’s not plastic so doing my bit For The environment, just a shame not everyone else is! It cleans bottles beautifully.
I bought it to clean my water bottle with narrow neck (Chilly's bottle) and it is doing the trick.
Purchased this to clean out reusable drinks bottles. Does the job really well!! Very sturdy product.
I make lot's of vegan stocks and store in bottles in th fridge and this little gem is very useful to ensure the bottle are properly cleaned. Only four stars given as it could be a little longer and wider. Super points because it's eco friendly.
Works as expected and is a great addition to my eco friendly cleaning products!
This is actually great and better at scrubbing than plastic ones. I'm totally impressed with it
I love this, it's a great swap to make if you're trying to live more sustainably. It feels well made and the end can be bent to a different shape.
Totally recommend over yukky plastic ones!
I bought this because my other eco friendly brushes didn't fit into my children's school water bottles which occasionally get mold spots in them. It works pretty well for cleaning inside them but occasionally the brush comes out of the handle but it pushes back in easily.