I’m Magen, and I make things with love and laser beams!
North to South Designs began as a wood crafting hobby 7 years ago in Vancouver, Canada. Initially it was a pastime that married my love of working with wood, and my need for a creative outlet – a space where I could share my love of design and of all things nerdy!
Since then it’s become a full time job, crammed into our ex-dining room, now LASER room, and managed alongside 3 little ones and a husband (all of whom make my life wonderful and crazy)!
I love making products that make people laugh and help them tell the world who they are – even if it’s just with a bookmark or a wooden spoon!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At yukonmall.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
These wooden labelling stakes are the right size (small) for herb/spice plantings which, let's face it, aren’t like a bed of carrots in size. They have a classic look (smart) with by-hand wood burning lettering appearance. And they are well engineered (sharp) with a thin depth combined with thick width and proper length stake that makes them sturdy to effortlessly push into the ground and present enough friction to remain, once inserted.
These are great for our small herb pots on the balcony. They haven't faded in the sun or warped from watering, and they look cute.
So beautiful. Inspired me to purchase more herbs. So elegant and classy. Love it.
Beautiful and tall herb garden stakes. Definitely a must have.
I wish they were larger size but they do the job. They are cute.
These are super cute and look nice in my pots.