This holder allows you to effortlessly mount a RideAir™ or even a water bottle to your bike.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 14-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At yukonmall.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
I am a mechanical designer, and I design a lot of metal parts for various applications. I tend to look at items with a very critical eye because of what I do on a daily basis. I must say, I really like this bottle cage. The design is sleek and modern without being distracting. It is a lightweight metal, powder coated with a black finish that looks great on my orange and black bike. Well made, excellent finish and easy to install. My bike has 2 bottle holder mount locations on it, and I am seriously considering purchasing a second one.
It's hard to get excited about a water bottle cage. I don't think they ever really improve the aesthetic of a frame, but this one surprised and impressed me immediately. I've had others of this shape/style in plastic and carbon but this one is definitely just as nice looking, and much more sturdy. Great for horizontal applications, like a folding bike. The matte black finish seems durable, no scratches during installation. I've been biking for 30 years, and this is my first review for a bike part.
THIS WATER BOTTLE CAGE IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I've been a cyclist for 41 years, and I can say with all confidence that this is best! This cage will hold the short and long water bottles, it also holds firm enough to handle most off road conditions. It's not flimsy like most cages in the past and nowadays. I plan on buying one more for my bike, as well as two more for my wife's bicycle.
This is only a bottle holder, so there’s nothing much to say. However, I will say it's sturdy, sleek, and very very easy to install. It holds my water bottle perfectly in place. Basically, it performs exactly how a solid bottle holder should perform. I give it a 5/5. I’ve had it for almost a year with zero issues.
Great water bottle holder. No issues so far. Used it about 5 times already. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a metal holder. The only negative moment is that it scratches the coating on my metal water bottle. Not a huge deal however.
Very lightweight, fits a bunch of different sized water bottles, looks great and it is a study. No complaints!